Zoo Birthday Parties
Here’s a chance to let your kids go a little wild on their birthday and for you to take the stress out of planning the party! Let the Zoo help you have the best party in town with animals, a jungle-theme, and a hands-on learning presentation from zoo staff. The only thing you’ll need to do is invite the guests and show up!
Birthday Party Prices
Members$150.00(Up to 20 Kids and 25 adults)
Non-Members$180.00(Up to 20 Kids and 25 adults)
What You Provide
Refreshments, including paper products (the zoo provides animal-print tablecloths)
What the Zoo Provides
- Rental of the Party Room for 2 hours (you may arrive up to 30 minutes before your party starts for set-up)
- Two staff members assisting with all aspects of the party
- Treasure hunt with prize (goodie bag) for each child
- Animal presentation in the Party Room
- Guided tour of an area of the Zoo (birthday party guests are welcome to arrive early to take a tour of the entire Zoo on their own)
- 20 Invitations with Zoo logo (may be picked up at the Zoo, or for a $3.00 charge they can be mailed)
- 25 adult admission passes
- $10 per 15 carousel rides (sold separately at gift shop check-in)
Have Dora the Explorer, Scooby Doo, Kung Fu Panda or Shrek make a 15-minute appearance for only an additional $100.00! (2 weeks advance notice is required)
Arrival Instructions for Party Host
Enter the Zoo via the Gift Shop at the front entrance off of Holtzclaw Ave. Inform Gift Shop staff that you are the hosts and they will radio birthday party staff to come help you transport your stuff to the log cabin. Please note, if hosts or guests show up late, parts of the party might have to be shortened or removed all together. Parties are booked in close proximity to other parties and the closing of the Zoo, requiring staff to work strictly within the 2 hour time slot.
Arrival Instructions for Party Guests
Party Guests are encouraged to enter the Zoo from the new main entrance on Holtzclaw Avenue and Third Street.
*Please note that when booking, a non-refundable deposit is required to hold the date. If you need to change the date of your party, please do so at least three weeks prior to the original party date in order to have your deposit transferred to the date you are switching to.