October 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, and 30th
Celebrate Halloween with the Chattanooga Zoo at the most SPOOKtacular event of the year!
Boo in the Zoo sells out each year, so don’t forget to purchase your admission tickets in advance! If not sold out, tickets will be available at the door. Last ticket will be sold 8pm each night.
Beat the lines & purchase your tickets right HERE!
Boo in the Zoo Pricing:
- Adults: $9.95
- Children: $6.95
- Children ages 2 and under are free.
- Chattanooga Zoo members receive 50% off purchase of admission.
With Boo in the Zoo admission you’ll get:
- Animal meet-and-greets
- Photos with costumed characters
- Scavenger hunt through the Zoo
- Animal enrichment activities
- Trick-or-Treat around the Zoo
- Costume Contest
- Enjoying the Zoo!
We’ll also have treats and tickets for games and activities available for purchase:
- Game and Activity Tickets/Wristband
- 25₡ per ticket
- $10 per Unlimited Activity Wristband
Tickets are required to participate in all activities not included in regular Boo in the Zoo admission. Quantity of tickets needed to play each game varies.Unlimited Activity Wristbands available for purchase online. Children ages 2 and under who wish to participate in games and activities must have tickets or a wristband.
Games and Activities include:
- Ghost Buster = 1 ticket
- Perilous Pumpkin Patch = 2 tickets
- Spooky Roll ‘Em = 1 ticket
- Phantom Corn Hole = 1 ticket
- “Boo”sketball = 2 tickets
- Memory Boo = 1 ticket
- Sensory Mystery = 1 ticket
- Wizardry 101 = 2 tickets
- Monster Smash = 2 tickets
- Ghost Grab = 2 tickets
- Pumpkin Bowling = 2 tickets
- Ghoul Round Up = 2 tickets
- Haunted Carousel = 4 tickets
- Haunted Bounce House = 4 tickets
- Mystery Slide = 4 tickets
- Pony Rides = 4 tickets
- Haunted Hay Rides = 4 tickets
Want to Volunteer?
We’d love to have your help! Volunteers will be asked to work from 4:30pm to 9pm each night.Volunteer